Temporary & Contract Roles
Becoming an Adcam Temp
By registering with us, your information is in our database for quick retrieval when a temporary assignment arises. We rarely advertise these roles, as the nature of temp work requires quick placement (often being filled within a day), so in order to be considered for placement, you must be registered with us.
Registering as a temp with Adcam Recruiting is free, and we offer competitive hourly rates and various assignments with on-going support from our dedicated employment consultants.
Skills We Are Looking for:
- Office / Data entry
- Reception / Administrative
- Personal Assistants
- Human Resources
- To apply, please send us your current (up-to-date) CV.
- Our Recruitment Consultant will contact you to review your CV and to schedule an interview and skills assessment (please allow an hour for this).
- Once registered, your profile is entered in our database.
- Suitable assignments are then forwarded to you when they arise.
- Once you have accepted an offer, you complete the assignment as directed.
- You will be paid on a weekly basis directly into your bank account.
- Depending on the assignment (and your performance), there may be an option to extend (some assignments can lead to a permanent placement). If not, you will be offered further assignments when they arise.
If you are interested in temporary or contract work, please contact one of our recruitment consultants by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
Job applicants must be New Zealand citizens, or resident in New Zealand and holder of a NZ Work Visa and be available for interview at short notice. Overseas applicants please refer to 'useful links' for further information about working and living in New Zealand.
Adcam Recruiting, Ltd. ~ 21 Quay St., PO Box 134, Whakatane 3158 ~ 07 308 5030 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org