Current Temp Assignments:
- 12-month contract starting March 2014
- Location: Whakatane
- Role Involves:
- Processing invoices for clients
- Various payrolls,
- Creditors payments for a range of clients
- Maintaining a beneficiary register for a large Maori trust
- Some GST processing
- To apply, please contact Leanne Somerville (email@example.com, or call 07.308.5030)
By registering with us, your information is in our database for quick retrieval when a temporary assignment arises. We rarely advertise these roles, as the nature of temp work requires quick placement (often being filled within a day), so in order to be considered for placement, you must be registered with us.
Registering as a temp with Adcam Recruiting is free, and we offer competitive hourly rates and various assignments with on-going support from our dedicated employment consultants.
Skills We Are Looking for:
If you have any of the above skills and enjoy working in a changing environment we would like to hear from you.
- To apply, please send us your current (up-to-date) CV.
- Our Recruitment Consultant will contact you to review your CV and set you up for an interview and skills assessment.
- Once registered, your profile is entered in our database.
- Suitable assignments are then forwarded to you when they arise.
- Once you have accepted an offer, you complete the assignment as directed.
- You will be paid on a weekly basis directly into your bank account.
- Depending on the assignment (and your performance), there may be an option to extend (some assignments can lead to a permanent placement). If not, you will be offered further assignments when they arise.
If you are interested in temporary and contract work, please contact our Recruitment Consultant, Leanne Somerville, by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.