- 10 month contract, Full-Time (ASAP start)
- Location: Whakatane
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
We are looking for an exceptional Administrator with an eye for detail and the ability to work to a high standard with frequent interruptions. A “people person” with a PA background and previous travel coordination experience would be ideal.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide administrative assistance and back-up to the team
- Co-ordination of Local and Overseas Travel
- Co-ordination of Internal and External Training
Key Requirements Include:
- Advanced level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete tasks with frequent interruptions
- Ability to multitask while keeping a calm demeanor
- Must have excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality in all matters
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be motivated, flexible and a reliable team member
If this sounds like the right role for you, please send your current CV and cover letter to our Recruitment Consultant, Leanne Somerville (email@example.com), or call 07.308.5030 for more information.
Applicants for this role must have NZ residency or hold a valid NZ work permit.